Character Recognition for Food and Pharmaceutical Industries
• To comply with legal requirements
• To carry out import controls
• To prevent contractual penalties
• To avoid complaints and expensive recalls.
High Quality Due to Machine Learning
Features of Safe-Ident OCR
High Reading Quality and Optimal Recognition Rates
– even with hardly readable print often found with high-speed folding box machines where the quality of the print can suffer due to slack in the machine or fluctuations in the packaging duct.
High Reading Speed
Custom-Fit Configuration: Different Types of Errors can be Detected as Needed
• Presence: Is the imprint located where it should be?
• Automatic character recognition (OCR): Which characters are printed there? What exactly is written?
• Automatic character verification (OCV): Is character ‘xy’ printed, yes or no? Do the printed characters match the default?
These can be Combined at Will, for Example
• check for presence with each product; with every xth
package also check OCR and/or OCV
• only check every xth package
Safe-Ident OCR is available in different versions. You can find all the information about OCR in the various versions in our info flyer, which you can request here free of charge:
Quick Installation Thanks to Plug and Play
Safe-Ident OCR is optionally available as IP65- or IP75-version. Reading rates of up to 10 objects per second are possible depending on the performance of the computer system in use. Thanks to small, simple, clamp-on components, Safe-Ident OCR can easily be installed in existing machines.
Special Design for Food and Pharmaceutical Industries
A look at the user interface:
Picture Credits: © Strelen